Search the KCDMA
The most complete listing of direct marketing companies and professionals in the Kansas City Area.
You're making the right choice!
KCDMA membership is a great way to get involved, see and be seen and boost your DM skills.
With your membership, you will receive the following member benefits:
- Discounted rates to all KCDMA events.
- Name and company in the KCDMA online roster.
- Free, unlimited job postings for corporate and small business members.
- Subscription to Inside Direct, KCDMA’s exclusive monthly e-newsletter.
- Use of KCDMA logo for corporate communications.
- Access to National DMA affiliate discounts.
- New! Free pre-recorded webinars.
- New! Referral Bonus: Two free passes to monthly meetings for every referral that results in a membership.
Following is the new rate structure for 2012-13:
(Definition: Business that has 4 employees or less)
(Definition: Business that has 5 employees or more)
|Professionals in Transition - Contact us for more details.|
|Out of Town||$135|
The NEW Small Business rate provides more rate flexibility for those small companies in our association that don’t meet the employee requirements of larger companies and can’t justify the higher rates. To qualify for the Small Business rate, your company must have four employees or less
The REVISED Corporate rate has been lowered and standardized across all companies of five employees or more. With the Corporate rate, you will be allowed meeting attendance access for an unlimited number of members at all KCDMA events. Be sure to register at least one week prior to the event to ensure we reserve enough space for your group.
The NEW Professionals in Transition rate is for those professionals that are recently unemployed or in transition. This is a reduced 6-month membership to help you network and maintain visibility within the association. As part of the Professionals in Transition membership, you will be assigned a member mentor. Contact us for more details (Jane Male, 816.561.5323).